Heavy duty Rubble cable is tough rubber sheathed cables and rubber compound insulated cable, which is widely used for equipments when hard usage performance and complex operating environment are considered as following:
- Leading wire for welding machine and also applied to power or electrical household appliances and a variety of mobile or electrical devices and tools with AC rated voltages of Uo / U 450/750V and below.
- This welding cable is used to power the secondary circuit of electric welding generators,the circuit that controls the electrode that emits the charge used to weld.
- The cable is suitable for use in rough / heavy mechanical conditions and used in car manufacturing, ship building, manual and automatic manufacturing lines.
- Good flexibility - welding everywhere and no knots
- Abrasion and cut resistant - short circuit security and longer service life
- Resistance to oil and heat - capable of rough environment
- Flame retardant and flame non-propagation - works well in heat and high temperature zone.
- Safety Colored for High Visibility.
- Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, ISO, CCC, OHSAS etc.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
RMJT Welding Cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ASTM B-172 Standard Specification for Rope-Lay-Stranded Copper Conductors Having Bunch-Stranded Members, for Electrical Conductors
- IEC 60228 Conductors of insulated cables
- IEC 60245 Rubber insulated cables - Rated voltages up to and including 450/750 V
- IEC 60332 Tests on electric and optical fibre cables under fire conditions
- BS EN 50525 Electric cables. Low voltage energy cables of rated voltages up to and including 450/750 V (U0/U)
- Copper wires strands has an rubber insulation (single or doule layer) with colored outer sheath.
- Conductor: Tinned annealed flexible copper conductors wire stranded
- AWG: 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0, 250, 350, 500
- Normal Section Area: 10, 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240
- Insulation: Nitrile-Butadiene-PVC or Rubber Material or EPR, single or double insulated
- Sheath: Nitrile-Butadiene-PVC or Rubber Material or CSP Jacket
- Color: Black, Orange, Red or Yellow Blue
- Temperature range: -55°C to 105°C
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Welding Cable we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Welding Cable.
Welding cables to IEC 60245
|Nominal section area(mm2)||No./diameter of stranding(mm)||Nominal sheath thickness (mm)||Overall diameter(mm)||Max. conductor resistance at 20℃(Ω/km)|
|Min.||Max.||Without tinned||With tinned|
|Size (AWG)||Nominal stranding||Nominal overall diameter||Approx. net weight (LBS/1000ft)||Max. conductor resistance at 20℃(Ω/km)|