Process & Package
Triplex Triplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
Used to supply 3-phase power, usually from a pole-mounted transformer, to the user's service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made.
May be used as pole line secondary with service splices at the pole or mid-span.
Works at 600 volts (0.6kV) or less (phase to phase) at a conductor temperature of 75°C maximum for polyethylene insulation or 90°C maximum for cross-linked polyethylene (XLP) insulated conductors.
- Weather resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Cutting resistant.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing as well as insulation wrapping.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
RMJT Triplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ASTM – B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
- ASTM – B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
- ASTM – B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
- ASTM – B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
- ASTM D-1248 Polyethylene plastics molding and extrusion materials.
- ANSI C-8.35 Specifications for weather-resistant polyethylene-covered wire and cable.
- ICEA S-61-402 Thermoplastic Insulated Wire & Cable for the Transmission & Distribution 1996
- ICEA S-76-474 Neutral supported power cable assemblies with weather resistant extruded insulation rated at 600V
- ICEA S-66-524 Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulated Wire & Cable for Transmission & Distribution 1998
- 2 insulated phase conductors twisted around a neutral conductor.
- Conductors: Aluminum alloy 1350-H19 series wire concentric strand or compressed as core conductor.
- Insulation: Black Polyethylene (PE) or cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- Neutral: Default messenger is Bare Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced (ACSR), Optional constructions include a messenger of AAC or AAAC (6201 aluminum alloy).
- Insulated conductors surface printed, neutral triple yellow striped.
- 2 phase and 1 neutral conductor cabled together (LH lay) or parallel if so specified.
- Black neutrals may be specified if desired. .
- They can be offered in single conductor, duplex and quadruplex.
- Popular specification and codes in ASTM standards: Voluta, Periwinkle, Conch, Neritina, Runcina, Zuzara.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Triplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Triplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
Process and Package information of Triplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
- Triplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Triplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cables are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.