Process & Package
Aluminum Triplex Conductor Insulated URD Cable
Aluminum 600V URD cable is designed for use in secondary distribution circuits, where installed in duct or direct burial applications.
Maximum operating temperature is not to exceed 90°C in wet and dry locations.
Works at 600 volts (0.6kV) or less.
As an option, this cable can provided pre-pulled into duct.
- Long service life for burial or installations in ducts.
- Resistant to abrasion, UV, heat and impact from external forces.
- Chemical and Tearing resistant.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing as well as insulation wrapping.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
RMJT Aluminum Triplex Conductor Insulated URD Cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ASTM – B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
- ASTM – B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
- ASTM – B-609 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
- ASTM - B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
- ICEA S-66-524 Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulated Wire & Cable for Transmission & Distribution 1998 ICEA S-105-692 600 Volt Single Layer Thermoset Insulated Utility Underground Distribution Cables
- Federal Specification J-C – 30B Federal Specification Cable And Wire, Electrical (power, Fixed Installation).
- UL Standard 854 for Type USE-2
- 2 phase conductors and 1 neutral conductor are cabled together to produce the triplex cable configuration.
- Conductors: Conductors are stranded, compressed 1350-H19, H16, or H26 aluminum.
- Insulation: Black Polyethylene (PE) or cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- Insulated conductors surface printed, neutral triple yellow striped.
- 2 phase and 1 neutral conductor cabled together (LH lay) or parallel if so specified.
- Black neutrals may be specified if desired.
- They can be offered in single conductor, duplex and quadruplex.
- Popular specification and codes in ASTM standards: Erskine, Vassar, Stephens, Ramapo, Brenau, Bergen, Converse, Hunter, Hollins, Sweetbriar, Monmouth, Pratt, Wesleyan, Rider.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Aluminum Triplex Conductor Insulated URD Cable we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Aluminum Triplex Conductor Insulated URD Cable
Process and Package information of Aluminum Triplex Conductor Insulated URD Cable
- Aluminum Triplex Conductor Insulated URD Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Aluminum Triplex Conductor Insulated URD Cables are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.