Process & Package
Single Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable
Aluminum 600V URD cable is designed for use in secondary distribution circuits, where installed in duct or direct burial applications.
Maximum operating temperature is not to exceed 90°C in wet and dry locations. Voltage rating is 600 volts.
As an option, this cable can provided pre-pulled into duct.
- Heat, ozone, oil, and chemical resistant.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Individual cables are UL Listed as USE-2.
- RUS accepted.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing as well as insulation wrapping.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
Duplex service drop cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ASTM – B230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
- ASTM – B231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
- ASTM – B609 Aluminum 1350 Round Wire, Annealed and Intermediate Tempers, for Electrical Purposes
- ASTM – B786 19 Wire Combination Unilay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors for Subsequent Insulation
- ASTM – B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire construction.
- USE-2 per UL 854 available upon request
- Secondary UD single conductor 600V cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ICEA S-105-692.
- Conductors: Class B compressed concentric lay stranded 1350 aluminum alloy per ASTM B231 or AA-8000 aluminum alloy per ASTM B800 & B801.
- Insulation: Phase conductors in black thermoset cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE). Neutral conductor in black thermoset cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) identified by yellow striping or full yellow jacket.
- Black phase insulated conductors cabled with neutral. Neutral will be marked with yellow striping or yellow jacket.
- Phase conductor stranding: 7, 19, 37, 61.
- Neutral stranding: 7, 19, 37.
- Cable in Duct (CIC).
- Abrasion Resistant as per your requirement.
- They can be offered in Duplex conductor, Triplex and Quadruplex.
- Popular specification and codes in ASTM standards: Mercer, Clemson, Kenyon, Harvard, Yale, Tufts, Beloit, Hofstra, Gonzaga, Rutgers, Emory, Duke, Furman, Sewanee, Fordham.
- Equivalent standards like DIN, BS, IEC also available.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Single Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Single Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable
Process and Package information of Single Aluminum Conductor 600V 1Kv Urd Cable
- Single Aluminum Conductor 600V 1Kv Urd Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Single Aluminum Conductor 600V 1Kv Urd Cables are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.