Process & Package
SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cable
Use in aerial bundled conductor (ABC) systems for city power grid transmission line.
Operating voltage up to 600/1000 volts.
Main for overhead single-phase and three-phase electricity distribution and other purposes.
Stable working temperature -10°C to 80°C
- Economical - Good electricity property and cheaper than cooper cables.
- Flexible - easy to install and work with distributions and other applications.
- Safe - prevent electric short circuit and potential risk of fire.
- Durable - anti UV Radiation and moisture, Corrosion Resistance.
- Aesthetically pleasing - Good finishing is guaranteed.
- Adaptable - physical properties and electricity suits Africa environment and market.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing,specific diameter drawing and insulation material wrapping.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
- Hard-drawn stranded aluminum wires and compacted as Core.
- All cores strained equally.
- Carbon-loaded XLPE insulated UV resistance acquired.
- Both self-supporting and supporting-core systems available.
- Self-supporting is AAC strand compacted conductor up to 4 cores XLPE insulated.
- Supporting-core is AAAC conductor XLPE insulated.
- Conductor and supporting-core can be offered in single, duplex, triplex, and quadruplex.
- Flame retardant, fire resistance and other requirement can be full-filled.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cable we manufactured.
RMJT SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cable Self-supporting Standard Specification Table
RMJT SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cable Phase + Supporting Standard Specification Table
RMJT SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cable Phase+Supporting+ Service Connection Standard Specification Table
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cable
- SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cable - ABC Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished SABS SANS 1418 Aerial Bundle Cables are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.