Process & Package
Quadruplex Overhead Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
Used to supply 3-phase power, usually from a pole-mounted transformer, to the user's service head where connection to the service entrance cable is made.
To be used at voltages of 600 volts phase-to-phase or less.
Operation temperatures should not to exceed 75°C for polyethylene insulated conductors or 90°C for cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulated conductors.
- Heat, ozone, oil, and chemical resistant.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing as well as insulation wrapping.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
Quadruplex service drop cable meets or exceeds the following specifications:
- ASTM – B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
- ASTM – B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
- ASTM – B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
- ASTM – B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
- ASTM – B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
- ICEA S-61-402 Thermoplastic Insulated Wire & Cable for the Transmission & Distribution 1996
- ICEA S-76-474 Neutral supported power cable assemblies with weather resistant extruded insulation rated at 600V
- ICEA S-66-524 Cross-Linked Polyethylene Insulated Wire & Cable for Transmission & Distribution 1998
- Three insulated phase conductors twisted around a bare aluminum alloy or ACSR neutral conductor.
- Conductors: Aluminum alloy 1350-H19 wire.
- Insulation: Black thermoset cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE).
- Neutral: Bare Aluminum Alloy (AAC) or Aluminum Conductors Steel Reinforced(ACSR).
- Insulated conductors surface printed, neutral triple yellow striped.
- Three phase and one neutral conductor cabled together (LH lay) or parallel if so specified.
- Black neutrals may be specified if desired. .
- They can be offered in single conductor, duplex and triplex.
- Popular specification and codes in ASTM standards: Bay, German Coach, Arabian, Belgian, Shetland, Thoroughbred, Trotter, Walking, French Coach, Clydesdale, Pinto, Mustang, Criollo, Percheron, Hanovarian, Oldenburg, Lippizaner. Equivalent standards like DIN, BS, IEC also available.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Quadruplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Quadruplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
Process and Package information of Quadruplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
- Quadruplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Quadruplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cables are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.