Process & Package
Medium Voltage Tree Wire
Used for primary and secondary overhead distribution where limited space is available or desired for rights-of-way.
Covered Line Wire also called Tree Wire - Used for spans where trees crowd the right-of-way, such as in wooded residential areas, when a minimum of interference with the environment is desired.
Covered Aerial Medium Voltage Cable - Installed with other Covered Aerial Medium Voltage cables and a supporting messenger through a series of spacemaintaining devices (spacers). The resulting close-proximity configuration minimizes the amount of space and hardware required for line installation, particularly useful in congested areas.
- Easy to install, which is the same as bare conductor.
- Born and covered and insulation layer, prevent electric short circuit and potential risk of fire caused by tree attachment.
- Only minimum of interference applied to the environment, landscape's appearance remains without damage.
- No blackout or outages concern when lines comes though trees, the transmission line maintenance work is easy.
- Less risk of a neutral-only break from tree or vehicle damage, increasing safety.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
- AAC (1350-H19), AAAC or ACSR conductors, concentrically stranded and compacted if required.
- Covered conductors consist of stranded hard drawn aluminum conductors with either one, two or three extruded layers depending on the voltage rating.
- Applied Voltage Grades includes: 5Kv, 15kV TP (For Treed Areas), 15kV (For Non-Treed Areas), 25kV, 35kV, 46kV.
- Covered conductors are available in black or gray depending on visual preference.
- Covering material options are cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), thermoplastic low density polyethylene (LDPE) and thermoplastic high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- They can be offered in single conductor, duplex, triplex, and quadruplex.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Covered Aerial Medium Voltage Cable - Tree Wire we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Covered Line Wire - Tree Wire
Process and Package information of Covered Aerial Medium Voltage Cable - Tree Wire
- Covered Aerial Medium Voltage Cable - Tree Wire - ACS manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Covered Aerial Medium Voltage Cable - Tree Wires are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.