Process & Package
Duplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
Primarily used as overhead cable or air cable for 120 volt overhead service applications such as street lighting, outdoor lighting, and temporary service for construction.
To be used at voltages of 600 volts phase-to-phase or less and at conductor.
Polyethylene insulated conductors for temperatures not to exceed 75°C and cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulated conductors for 90°C
As an option, this cable can provided pre-pulled into duct.
- Individual cables are UL Listed as USE-2.
- RUS accepted.
- Temperature rating of 90˚C dry, wet, and direct burial.
- Heat, ozone, oil, and chemical resistant.
- Tear and abrasion resistant.
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
Duplex service drop cable meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
- B-230 Aluminum Wire, 1350-H19 for Electrical Purposes.
- B-231 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded.
- B-232 Aluminum Conductors, Concentric-Lay-Stranded, Coated Steel Reinforced (ACSR).
- B-399 Concentric-Lay-Stranded 6201-T81 Aluminum Alloy Conductors.
- B-901 Compressed Round Stranded Aluminum Conductors Using Single Input Wire.
Duplex service drop cable meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of ANSI/ICEA S-76-474.
- Conductors are concentrically stranded, compressed 1350-H19 aluminum.
- Insulated with either polyethylene or XLP crosslinked polyethylene.
- Neutral messengers are concentrically stranded 6201, AAC or ACSR.
- They can be offered in single conductor, triplex, and quadruplex.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Duplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT Duplex Service Drop Aluminum Conductor Cable
Process and Package information of Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable
- Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multi-cores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Duplex Conductor 600V Secondary Type URD Cable are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.