Process & Package
Aerial bundled Cable to AS/NZS 3560
The aerial bundled cables designed for overhead distribution lines have all conductors made of aluminum 1350 and are insulated with XLPE.
Phase and neutral cores are laid up in a bundle with a left hand lay.
Cables are rated at 0.6/1 (1.2) kV and conform to AS/ NZS 3560.I.
- Ease of erection and stringing.
- Practically no tree - trimming required.
- Less maintenance
- Meticulous quality control from material choosing to specific diameter drawing.
- Massive production offer you competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
- Conductor (For both phase and neutral): The conductors shall be of aluminum 1350 wires and are compacted circular stranded.
- Insulation : The conductors shall be extruded with Cross-linked Polyethylene (XLPE) material as insulation. Each phase core is marked with numerals and letters I ONE, 2 TWO or 3 THREE and with one rib, two ribs or three ribs to denote the phases.The neutral core carries equally spaced ribs right round the circumference.
- The cores shall be laid up with a left hand (S) lay.
- Meets or exceeds AS/NZS 3560 and its equivalent standards.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Please contact for fast quotation or stock status check, our service team is standby for instant response.
Download full specifications table of Aerial bundled Cable to AS/NZS 3560 we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
These PDF formated form charts contain comprehensive information of physical properties including diameter, size, stand, weight, strength of RMJT As Nzs 3560 Aerial Bundled Abc Cable Xlpe Insulated.
Process and Package information of Aerial bundled Cable to AS/NZS 3560
- Aerial bundled Cable to AS/NZS 3560 manufacture main process contains more than 10 sub-processes and every main process has a quality gateway.
- Main core processes containers the following procedures as Raw Material Inspection, Conductor Drawing, Conductor Stranding, Insulation Extrusion, Multicores Cabling, Qualified Finished Cable in Storage, Package etc.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished Aerial bundled Cable to AS/NZS 3560s are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum or spool, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Drum/Spool are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for overseas shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.