Products details of Aluminum Conductors Steel Reinforced(ACSR)- DIN 48204
- Used as bare overhead conductor for primary and secondary distribution. All Aluminium Conductors Steel Reinforced (ACSR) consists of single or stranded solid steel central core enclosed by strands of 1350-H19 99.5%+ aluminum
- they are the most economical solution for overhead power transmission and distribution projects benefit from features below.
- Very efficient conductivity and high tensile strength
- Advance manufacture facility imported from GermanSuitable for overhead ground wires, river crossings as well as extra long span installations
- Excellent weather-resistance property.
- Dependable and stable performance for more than 40 years.
Advanced ACSR production lines imported from German which make us capable of supplying you all specifications of ACSR conductor lines .
Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, quality you can trust.
- 1 up to 3 Layers Aluminum wires stranded, 6 to 72 Aluminum wires
- 1 up to 3 Layers Steel Wires as Core, 1 to 18 Steel Wires
- Al/St 6/1, 14/7, 12/7, 26/7, 14/9, 30/7, 24/7, 54/7, 48/7, 45/7, 54/18, 72/7
- Overall Diameter from 5.4mm to 43.0 mm
- Rare specifications and additional requirement for finish can also be full filled.
- RMJT ACSR Conductor follows Standard DIN 48204 and even better.
- These ACSR conductors can be produced with same quality according to the sample you provided.
- Grease or other special finish available as you required.
Download full specifications table of ACSR we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chat contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT DIN 48204 ACSR conductor.
Process and Package information of ACSR - DIN 48204
- As a top rank ACSR conductor manufacturer, we follow strict international standard production processes and have been verified by Bureau Veritas, we also pasted series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS, and most of certificates within cable industry has been acquired.
- ACSR conductor manufacture flow consists of more than 30 processes, and every main process has a QC check, you are guaranteed with best quality.
- Any third-party inspection agent is welcomed.
- Finished ASCR conductor wire rolled surrounded Wooden drum compactly for the convenience of your installation.
- Sealed with slabs and reinforced with steel strip for additional strength, solid enough for overseas transportation.
- Drums within shipping container are fixed with wooden or steel frames.
- Drums can be steel made and size can vary with your needs.