Products details of AAluminum conductor aluminum-cald steel reinforced(ACSR/AW) - ASTM B549
- Aluminum conductor aluminum-cald steel reinforced AKA ACSR/AW (ASTM standard) or ACSR/AS (IEC standard), suffix AW means Aluminum-clad steel.
- ACSR/AW or ACSR/AS can also be used for overhead transmission line, it serves as a reliable conductor and provide stable performance even the power application may face threat of corrosion comes from high salt and humidity environment.
- Better corrosion-resistance against common ACSR because of Al-clad cores.
- Suitable for coastal power transmission, railway electrification lines or industrial area where heavy pollution and corrosion is real threat.
- Light weight and higher strength to weight ratio than galvanized cores.
- Greater ampacity than normal ACSR.
- BV verified manufacturer, quality you can trust.
- Scaled factory, multiple production lines, competitive price.
- Experienced supplier of industry for more than 10 years.
- Free sample. Can also produce by your requirement till satisfied.
- Aluminum 1350-H19 wires, concentrically stranded about an aluminum-clad steel core.
- Al/Aw, 6/1,7/1, 8/1, 12/7, 16/19, 18/1, 24/7, 26/7, 30/7, 30/19, 45/7, 54/7, 54/19,
- RMJT ACSR Conductor can meet and exceed specifications of ASTM B549 standard.
- The additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease.
Download full specifications table of ACSR/AW we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chat contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT ASTM B549 ACSR conductor.
Process and Package information of ACSR/AW - ASTM B549
- As a top rank ACSR/AW conductor manufacturer, we follow strict international standard production processes and have been verified by Bureau Veritas, we also pasted series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS, and most of certificates within cable industry has been acquired.
- ACSR/AW conductor manufacture flow consists of more than 30 processes, and every main process has a QC check, you are guaranteed with best quality.
- Any third-party inspection agent is welcomed.
- Finished ASCR/AW conductor wire rolled surrounded Wooden drum compactly for the convenience of your installation.
- Sealed with slabs and reinforced with steel strip for additional strength, solid enough for overseas transportation.
- Drums within shipping container are fixed with wooden or steel frames.
- Drums can be steel made and size can vary with your needs.