Products details of AACSR, Aluminum Alloy Conductor Steel Reinforced(AACSR)- DIN48206
- Aluminum Alloy Conductor Steel Reinforced - AACSR (bare conductor) is galvanized steel core wrapped by single layer or multiple layers concentrically stranded Al-Mg-Si wires.
- AACSR conductor is suitable for practical overhead transmission application, especially for conditions like large span in towers or heavy wire load from wind and ice which often happens in high altitude areas.
- Tensile strength is 30% more than AACSR with same diameter. Large span and long crossing is possible.
- Light in weight and anti-sag performance is 1.4-1.4 times better than AACSR. Lower tower is possible.
- Excellent and stable transmission under 90 °C and up to 150 °C when overload.
- Save cost in tower construction and installation time both.
We are capable of supplying you full size and designs of AACSR conductor lines for your overhead power transmission project.
Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, quality you can trust.
Construction and Specification
- Aluminum Alloy 6201 wires and the steel cores are concentrically stranded and wrapped helically around a central wire.
- AACSR is available with steel core of Class A, B or C galvanizing or Aluminium clad (AW)./li>
- Additional corrosion protection is available through the application of grease.
- Product Meets or exceeds the requirements DIN 48206 equal to ASTM B711,IEC 61089.
Download full specifications table of AACSR we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chat contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT ASTM DIN 48206 AACSR conductor.
Process and Package information of AACSR - DIN 48206
- As a top rank AACSR conductor manufacturer, we follow strict international standard production processes and have been verified by Bureau Veritas, we also pasted series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS, and most of certificates within cable industry has been acquired.
- AACSR conductor manufacture flow consists of more than 30 processes, and every main process has a QC check, you are guaranteed with best quality.
- Any third-party inspection agent is welcomed.
- Finished AASCR conductor wire rolled surrounded Wooden drum compactly for the convenience of your installation.
- Sealed with slabs and reinforced with steel strip for additional strength, solid enough for overseas transportation.
- Drums within shipping container are fixed with wooden or steel frames.
- Drums can be steel made and size can vary with your needs.