Products details of Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced (ACAR) - ASTM B524
- Aluminum Conductor Alloy Reinforced (ACAR) cable has aluminum wires concentrically stranded around a Aluminum Alloy core.
- Aluminum wire is 1350 H-19, the same material with AAC, ACSR outer layer conductor wires. Aluminum Alloy core is high strength Aluminum-Magnesium-Silicon 6201-T81 53%IACS Alloy.
- ACAR has a lower maintenance revenue, using the same tower and pole as ACSR does. ACAR is excellent choice where lower price, higher DC current carrying capacity, longer operating time are desired in line design.
- Core has less DC resistance compared with ACSR, less energy loss in power transmission.
- Good corrosion resistance from Aluminum based material, and no Bimetallic corrosion concern.
- No Hysteresis loss and eddy current loss, energy-saving choice.
- Almost the same price with ACSR in same length per kilometer.
- Less maintenance cost in revenue.
- Proudly be verified by BureauVeritas, ISO, CCC, OHSAS etc.
- Massive production offer your competitive price.
- Free sample and OEM.
- Manufacture and export ACAR since 2007.
- 1350 H-19 wires concentrically stranded around a 6201-T81 aluminum alloy core.
- Some designs have 1350 aluminum wires and 6201 alloy wires intercalated in the same layer.
- Aluminum wire / Alloy Core Strands: 4/3, 15/4, 12/7, 33/4, 30/7, 24/13, 18/19, 54/7, 48/13, 42/19, 33/28, 72/19, 63/28, 54/37, 54/28, 63/37
- RMJT ACAR Products meet or exceeds the requirements as per standard ASTM B524 equal to ASTM 61089.
- AWG / MCM range: from 30.6 to 3000
- Grease or other special treatment is available as you required.
- Rare specifications or producing by your sample can also be full filled.
Feel Free to Contact us for quick quotation.
Download full specifications table of ACAR we manufactured.
Or free to open the link above to preview in your browser.
This PDF formated form chart contains comprehensive information about current, size, ampacity, weight, strength and resistance of RMJT ASTM B524 ACAR conductor as well as other details about physical and electrical properties.
Process and Package information of ACAR - ASTM B524
- ACAR Conductor manufacture process contains more than 30 sub-processes, and every main process has a quality gateway.
- We have ZERO tolerate for flaw products, quality you can trust.
- Factory and capacity has been verified by Bureau Veritas as well as a series of inspections including CCC, ISO, OHSAS etc.
- Third-party inspection is welcomed, we are happy to cooperate.
- Finished ACAR conductor cables are rolled to steel/wooden reels, some called drum, which can be easily load into shipping container and unpacked for on-site installation.
- Rolled conductor wires/cables are covered with plastic film for water-proof and sealed with pined slabs.
- Outer surface of reel/drum is reinforced with steel strip for additional strength.
- Our package measures are more than solid for international cargo shipping.
- Package Diameter of Reel/Drum can vary with your requirement, both steel and wood available.