|Item||Technical and Specification Sheet - Physical and Electrical Properties Table|
|Size - AWG / Kcmil||1000|
|Number of Wires||61|
|Number of Wires||0.11 inch or 2.794 mm|
|Approx Cable Overall Diameter||1.34 inch or 34.036 mm|
|Conductor Weight||937 lbs/1000ft or 1394.34 kg/km|
|Total Weight (XLPE Covered)||1122 lbs/1000ft or 1669.64 kg/km|
|Ampacity (Direct Buried)||680 amps|
|Ampacity (In Duct)||560 amps|
- Conductor options are all aluminum conductor, aluminum alloy conductor, bare copper strands or as per your requirements.
- Insulations can be Polyethylene (PE) or XLPE.
- Custom specifications can be fulfilled.
- Dimensions and weights not designated minimum or maximum are nominal values and subject to manufacturing tolerances.
- Electricity Properties are based on theory calculation, values are subject to final production test results.
- Normal length and shipping tolerances apply.
- Reel sizes may vary.